Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New layout, new destinations!

As you may have probably already noticed, the website layout has been changed - hope you'll like it as much as I do. It certainly gives you more of that travel&vacation feeling.

On the right, you will find a new element of the blog - a Skribit.com module. If you'd like to read something particularly interesting here, something I should, in your opinion, write about - just click and suggest me something. Go ahead, I'm really curious about your ideas :)

Also, prepare for the next travel destinations: Tunisia - thriving cities among Sahara sands and Mauritius - great place for hikers, water sports and golf fans and everyone else who enjoys breathtaking views of its amazing coastline.

In the meantime - if you like my blog, don't forget to subscribe to RSS Feed or follow my newest posts with Google Friend Connect!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment